Tater Tot Cassarole
Turn your childhood school lunch favorite snack into a crunchy, cheesy delicious masterpiece.
Seriously, besides pizza day at the school cafeteria, what was better than tater tots? As a child I would beg my mom to bake me up these tasty potato nuggets.
Now as an adult, I understand that there are better ways to add starch to a child's diet, but also as an adult, I can eat whatever I want. Every once in a while...I WANT TATER TOTS!
What you will need to make this baking pan of heavenly goodness:
- Half a bag of frozen tater tots
- 16 eggs
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 package of bacon ( added to the top)
- 2 cups of cheese ( added to the top)
- 1 tbs Spice Beast Beast Prep Pro
- 1 1/2 tbsp Spice Beast Jacked Garlic & Onion
How to make:
- In a frying pan or air fryer pre-cook your package of bacon
- Preheat your oven to 400
- In a large mixing bowl add the 16 eggs 4 cups of milk and spice beast seasoning… whisk together
- In a glass Pyrex dish or casserole dish of your choosing, Cover the bottom with tater tots (feel free to use as many tots as you like)
- Cover the tots with your seasoned egg mixture then place in oven for 40 minutes
- Once your timer goes off remove from oven, chop up your bacon and place on top. Cover all that bacon with a nice layer of shredded cheese of your choosing
- Place back in over for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then serve
For more recipes check out our website