Air Fried Young Turkey Breast
Having Thanksgiving dinner for two? Or maybe even one?
Lord knows. I've celebrated Thanksgiving alone a few times in my life. Well no reason to miss out on all the grub....including that delicious turkey!
It's not too late...you can still run out and get yourself a turkey and cook it in two hours, then sit back and soak in all the Football you want. Prep this bad boy Thanksgiving morning for a delicious, quick meal on Thanksgiving.
What you need:
- 6-10qt Air Fryer
- 3-6lb Young Turkey Breast (Bone in, frozen is ok. They thaw out quick)
- 4 tbsp butter (cut into 1 tbsp patties)
- Sea Salt (dry brine)
- Spice Beast Meat Madness Seasoning
- Spice Beast Garlic & The Glory Seasoning
How to Make it:
- Thaw turkey breast
- Separate skin from Turkey Breast (DO NOT REMOVE SKIN)
- Mix both Spice Beast blends in bowl
- Rub turkey breast generously in between the skin and the meat
- Place two butter patties under the skin on each breast
- Rub outer skin with salt (this will draw moisture from the skin and allow it to crisp nicely)
- Place in fridge for minimum of 4 hours
- When ready to cook, preheat Air Fryer to 350 and set for 60 minutes
- When fryer is at temp, place breast in fryer, breast side down.
- After 60 Minutes, flip bird over and repeat.
- Slice and serve hot with your favorite sides