April 4th is National Burrito Day
So let's try something different.....a little twist to your ordinary burrito!!!!
Spice Beast's Sweet and Savory Burrito
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Jacked Garlic & Onion
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Power Mex Pro
- ½ tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp Spice Beast Sweet & Smoky Cinnamon Chipotle
- 1 can (16 ounces) re-fried beans
- 6 flour tortillas (12 inches), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a large skillet, add ground beef & add seasonings. Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. (Add Beast Prep to taste)
- In a small saucepan, cook re-fried beans over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of beans off-center on each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides and ends of tortillas over filling and roll up.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown burritos in oil on all sides. Serve with sour cream and salsa.