Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
What is your favorite vegetable?
I think when I mention to people what my favorite vegetable is, I can't give them just one. The problem is, when I give them my top three, they look at me like I am some kind of alien being! The other problem is my order is always changing. So I guess I don't have ONE favorite vegetable, I have THREE!
Here are my three favorite vegetables in no specific order:
- Broccoli Rabe
- Brussels Sprouts
Go ahead and judge. I'm allowed to like what I want!!!
- Bundle of fresh asparagus, rinsed & ends trimmed
- 1lb Uncured, No Sugar added Organic Bacon
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Garlic Infused EVOO
- 1 tsp Spice Beast Everything But The Carbs Seasoning
You can cook these in either the Oven or the Air Fryer. You choose. For this recipe we will be using the Oven. If Air Frying, all steps are the same except for temp and time of cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay asparagus out on sheet pan and drizzle with Olive Oil and Seasoning
- Take three pieces of asparagus and wrap with one slice of bacon
- Place wrapped asparagus in baking dish
- Repeat until all Asparagus are wrapped.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is crisp and florets are browned
- Serve Hot
Serving Size for this recipe is two wrapped pieces.