Buzzed Roasted Chicken Thighs
When I introduced the Big Buzz Coffee Rub to our lineup it was primarily created as a beef rub. As I evolve as an extremely amateur chef, I take advice from my friends and customers. One of those suggestions was to try the coffee rub on chicken.
So here is a coffee rub chicken dish....with a homemade barbecue sauce.
- 2lb Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp Spice Beast Big Buzz Coffee Rub
- 1 cup of plain unflavored Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Spice Beast Cajun Voodoo Dust
- 1 tsp brown Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Spice Beast Beast Prep
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and rub Big Buzz seasoning onto chicken thighs and place chicken on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is at an internal temperature of 160° F. Remove from the oven, let it rest and serve when temp is 165° or greater (about 5 minutes or so.)
- While chicken is baking, let's make the sauce!
- Add all ingredients (Except the chicken and the Big Buzz LOL) into a blender and pulse to mix.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken and serve.
The BBQ sauce tastes better the longer is sits, so if you have time to prepare the sauce the day before, or the morning of, DO IT!!!