Chicken & Proscuitto Involtini
What is Involtini?
In Italian cuisine, Involtini is a platter filled with rolled meats or pastry.
So of course we had to kick it into BEASTMODE!
What you need?
- 24oz Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth, low sodium
- 4 tsp Spice Beast Garlic Infused EVOO
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Hey Paesan seasoning
- Thin sliced prosciutto (one slice per chicken breast)
- 1 cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper slices (fresh or jarred)
- 4 tbsp Fresh grated Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- pinch of Spice Beast Beast Prep seasoning to taste
How to Make it:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat
- Combine oil and seasoning in a bowl and set to the side
- Rinse and pat dry chicken, and pound it thin by placing the chicken in between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a mallet or a sturdy frying pan pound the chicken to about 1/8" thick
- Season breasts with salt & pepper (or Beast Prep).
- Place one slice of prosciutto and one pepper slice on each pounded breast
- Sprinkle with the cheese of your choice and roll up the chicken from the bottom and use a toothpick to keep its shape (you could put them all on a skewer if you don't have toothpicks on hand)
- Grill slowly over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- While its grilling, grab that sauce you made and brush each side a few times.
- Serve hot or cold, Serve whole or slice them to be fancy.