Skip to content
Creamy Voodoo Shrimp Pasta
- 8oz Linguine Pasta
- 2tsp Spice Beast Spicy Parmesan Infused EVOO divided into 1 tsp servings
- 1lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1tbsp Spice Beast Cajun Voodoo Dust, divided into 1/2 tbsp servings
- 4oz Andouille sausage, sliced into 1 inch pieces (feel free to add more)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 cup fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4oz cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Reggiano Cheese
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley or fresh herb of choice, for garnish
How to make:
- Cook pasta as per package instruction
- Place the shrimp in a bowl along with 1/2 Tbsp of Cajun Voodoo Dust seasoning. Mix to ensure the shrimp is fully coated.
- Heat a skillet or pan on medium high heat. I use a cast iron skillet. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the pan.
- When hot, add the shrimp to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until it turns bright pink. Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Add an additional teaspoon of olive oil to the pan along with the chopped sausage, onions, green peppers, and red peppers.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the onions are translucent and fragrant. Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat on the pan to medium. Add the butter to the pan and allow it to melt.
- Add in the heavy cream, almond milk, cream cheese, the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of Cajun Voodoo Dust seasoning, and Parmesan Reggiano cheese.
- Continue to stir the sauce until all of the cheese has fully melted. The cream cheese may take some time to melt. Add in the fire roasted tomatoes and stir. Allow the mixture to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, sausage, vegetables, and pasta to the pan and stir. Allow the pasta to cook for 4-5 minutes until combined. Garnish with parsley, Serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device