Creole Poached Chicken
Is it me, or does the word "poached" sound unappetizing? Well the word may be, but this dish isn't!
Aside from a little veggie chopping, this N'awlins style chicken dinner couldn’t get much easier! A dash of Cajun Voodoo adds some Creole-style heat to this hearty meal.
What's In It:
- 1/2 tbsp Spice Beast Garlic Infused EVOO
- 1/2 cup Scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup Green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup Celery Stalk, finely chopped
- 2 cup Crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 tsp Spice Beast Jacked Garlic & Onion
- 2 tsp Spice Beast Cajun Voodoo Dust
- 1/4 tsp Spice Beast Gourmet Smoked Habanero Salt
- 1 1/2 Boneless, Skinless chicken breast cut into 1" chunks
How to Make it:
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat and saute scallions, peppers and celery for 3-5 minutes until crisp & tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover skillet and simmer chicken mixture about 10-15 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked
- Serve Hot