G. Hughes' Baby Back Ribs
Make mouth watering, fall of the bone, finger lickin' baby back ribs
1 RACK BABY BACK RIBS
2 TBSP BEAST PREP PRO
1 TSP CHILI POWDER
1 TSP CAYENNE PEPPER
2 BEERS (DARK BEER ADDS MORE FLAVOR)
- Remove ribs from wrapping and wash with cool running water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all seasonings and mix until well combined
- Place the ribs in a roasting pan large enough to fit the whole rack. You can cut the rack in half, be sure not to overlap the rack while roasting to ensure even cooking
- Liberally coat the ribs with the seasoning blend on all sides, then cover pan with a lid or tin foil.
- Let coated ribs sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- After 30 minutes remove pan from fridge and pour one beer over ribs (Save the second for basting).
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place covered pan with ribs inside on the middle rack of the oven.
- Roast Ribs for 2 hours being sure to baste with beer every 30 to 40 minutes. *If a more tender rib is desired simply lower the temp to 275 and continue to roast covered until tenderness is reached.
- Remove lid and brush on BBQ sauce. *You can either grill to glaze BBQ sauce or raise the temp of oven to 400 and brush on BBQ repeatedly.
For more information about G. Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauces visit their website: