Grilled Asian Style Tuna Steak
Tired of grilling steaks?
I mean, me?....no!
I will never get tired of steak, but I do like a change of pace. So lets grill some Ahi Tuna
- 2 lb Ahi tuna steaks
- 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast The Garlic and the Glory
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- Combine all ingredients into large resealable zip bag and allow tuna steak to marinate for no less than one hour. The longer the steak marinates the more flavor it will have.
- Heat up your grill to a medium-high heat. (Make sure you spray the grill grates with some non stick spray so your tuna don't stick) Take marinated tuna and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, until desired temperature is reached. Let rest and serve.