Zesty Italian Grilled Chicken over "The Beast's" Salad Mix
Ok, so this isn't one of those super creative recipes....Grilled Chicken over Salad Mix? Yeah I get it, but trust me on this one. Chicken + Mixed Greens + Spice Beast = Delicious Healthy Meal. This is something I make 2-3 times a week. It is absolutely delicious, filling and macro friendly.
Grilled Chicken Ingredients:
- 1.5 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Master Blend Seasoning
- 4 tsp Spice Beast Garlic Infused EVOO
Mix seasonings and oil in small mixing bowl to form a paste. Brush paste over chicken breasts. Grill chicken until cooked (use cooking method of your choosing, I'm big on using my cast iron skillet or outdoor grill) Let cool then cut into small chunks. Now let's make the green parts.....
"The Beast's" Salad Mix Ingredients:
- 4 cups of chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 2 cups of chopped Spinach Leaves
- 2 full Scallions (finely chopped)
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 20 Large Black Olives, Pitted and Sliced
- 1 tbsp The Garlic & The Glory
- 1/4 tsp Beast Prep
- 5 tbsp Spice Beast Spicy Parmesan EVOO
Add all ingredients except chicken to a REALLY LARGE bowl and toss gently to coat. Split salad mix into 4 equal portions then top with 4 equal portions of chicken. To be honest.....this is supposed to serve 4......but I eat this whole damn thing myself. So I will leave the portions up to you!
Also, you noticed that there is no vinegar in this recipe, this is because this is MY SALAD! I never use vinegar because all it does is kill the amazing taste of the olive oil. Feel free to add a red wine vinegar if you choose, I won't judge you, well not too much.