Mad Sausage and Veg Beast Bake by Edith
- 2 colored bell peppers (I used red and yellow)
- 25 to 32 oz of fully-cooked smoked sausage (I used Hillshire Farm sausages)
- 2 medium/large carrots
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs broccoli crowns
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 a large onion (optional)
- 2-3 tsp Meat Madness Pro seasoning blend
- 2-3 tsp Beast Prep Pro Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Power Mex Pro Seasoning Blend
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- Line 2 half sheet pans with aluminum foil (Yay for easy cleanup!).
- Set oven racks to split oven in thirds.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all seasonings together well in a small bowl with the oil and set aside.
- Cut broccoli crowns into small pieces. If you’re like me and also use the stems, dice those fairly small, maybe 1/3 inch.
- If using onion, cut into 1/3 inch pieces.
- Cut sweet potato into 1/3 to 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice carrots into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Cut bell peppers into 3/4 pieces.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Split your chopped up items between the two sheet pans if you haven’t already.
- Stir seasonings and oil mixture and pour half over the sausage and veggies on one pan and half on the other.
- Toss to mix everything.
- Bake at 400 for 15 min.
- Rotate top pan to bottom, bottom to top and bake for 10-15 min.
Remove from oven, Serve and Enjoy !!