Mad Sausage and Veg Beast Bake by Edith
Edith is the master of delicious meals on a low budget. The cost of this meal is about $10 for 6 servings
💙 Follow @busypeopleeat for more recipes 💙
- 2 colored bell peppers (I used red and yellow)
- 25 to 32 oz of fully-cooked smoked sausage (I used Hillshire Farm sausages)
- 2 medium/large carrots
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs broccoli crowns
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 a large onion (optional)
- 2-3 tsp Meat Madness Pro seasoning blend
- 2-3 tsp Beast Prep Pro Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Power Mex Pro Seasoning Blend
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- Line 2 half sheet pans with aluminum foil (Yay for easy cleanup!).
- Set oven racks to split oven in thirds.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all seasonings together well in a small bowl with the oil and set aside.
Remember that the chopping is the hardest part, but chopping sizes are for reference and you don’t have to be super precise. Once you get through that, you’re home-free!
Note: As you’re cutting up ingredients, split them up evenly and put on the two sheet pans.
- Cut broccoli crowns into small pieces. If you’re like me and also use the stems, dice those fairly small, maybe 1/3 inch.
- If using onion, cut into 1/3 inch pieces.
- Cut sweet potato into 1/3 to 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice carrots into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Cut bell peppers into 3/4 pieces.
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Split your chopped up items between the two sheet pans if you haven’t already.
- Stir seasonings and oil mixture and pour half over the sausage and veggies on one pan and half on the other.
- Toss to mix everything.
- Bake at 400 for 15 min.
- Rotate top pan to bottom, bottom to top and bake for 10-15 min.
Remove from oven, Serve and Enjoy !!