Red Pepper, Green Bean Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing
The perfect side dish or snack. Meal preppers everywhere are at a loss for a way to prepare vegetables for their meals. Let's whip up a simple bean salad with a delicious vinaigrette that you can eat by itself for lunch or add as a side with your favorite protein.
- 2 cups Red Bell Peppers, sliced thin
- 2 cups fresh Green Beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup chopped Scallions or Chives
- 1/3 cup Spice Beast Thick Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1/3 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 tsp Spice Beast Garlic Infused EVOO
- 3 tbsp Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Spice Beast The Garlic and the Glory
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/4 tsp natural sea salt
- Place all Dressing ingredients in a large bowl and whisk for 2-3 minutes until all ingredients are blended and you have a nice thick consistency. You can store this in an air tight container and will stay fresh up to one week
- Steam Green Beans for approximately 5 minutes. Take from steamer and quickly rinse under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat. Serve chilled.