Sauteed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic
Broccoli Rabe. You either love it or hate it. Growing up in an Italian household, we didn't have a choice. "You're gonna eat it and you're gonna like it, or you're getting the belt!" Needless to say, I learned to LOVE IT! Things were definitely different back then.
Luckily, my kids loved it right from the start.
Let me show you how to make Master Chef quality Broccoli Rabe super fast and super easy.
- 1 bunch of fresh broccoli rabe
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Jacked Garlic & Onion
- Add the rinsed Broccoli Rabe to a shallow frying pan and sprinkle seasoning over greens
- Add bone broth
- Set liquid to boil then reduce heat to medium
- Cover with lid and cook 5-8 minutes, until the stems are fork tender
- Remove with tongs and let excess liquid drip off into pan before placing on serving tray
- Salt and Pepper to taste if desired and serve hot