Stuffed Pomodoro Chicken
A tasty Italian treat. Stuffed Pomodoro Chicken will be your newest favorite Italian dish.
What's In It:
- 2 cup Petite diced tomaotes, drained well
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast The Garlic & The Glory Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast Hey Paesan Seasoning
- 4 tsp Spice Beast Garlic Infused EVOOO
- Pinch of Spice Beast Beast Prep to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat Mozzarella Cheese
Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- 1.25lb Medium Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 cup Pomodoro Mix (see above)
- 4 tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make the Pomodoro:
- Combine all Pomodoro ingredients in a bowl and set aside. For best results, let mixture sit for 15-20 minutes, or overnight before using.
How to Make Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- With a sharp knife, cut a "stuffing" pocket into the chicken breasts
- Place mixture into the "pocket"
- Brush Chicken with Olive Oil
- Season the outside with parmesan cheese and a pinch of Beast Prep
- Bake for 25-30 Minutes, until chicken is cooked thouroughly
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.