"Thumbprint" Egg Puffs
This is a Low Carb/Keto Friendly Masterpiece, these whipped egg white puffs are light and fluffy and 100% grain free. These bad boys can be seasoned with a ton of different herbs and spices, mixed with different hard cheeses and meats and generous sprinklings of pepper, salt and fresh herbs. Quick and easy and delicious.
6 whole eggs, whites and yolks separated
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Spice Beast Master Blend (Or any other of your favorites)
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper) and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks.
It is easier if you put each yolk in a separate bowl because it will be easier to slide them back into each puff. You can put them in one bowl but then you will need to spoon them out.....and well....I'm a caveman so that's not happening without some breakage
3. Using an electric mixer, whip the whites into stiff peaks, about 3 minutes
4. Gently fold the Parmesan cheese and Master Blend into the egg whites using a spatula.
5. Spoon the egg white mixture on to the prepared baking sheet into 6 mounds.
6. Using the back side of a large tablespoon, gently press down the centers to form the "thumbprint" for the egg yolks. ** Bake in the oven until lightly golden brown, about 3 minutes.
7. Remove the Puffs from the oven and gently slide one yolk into the center of each. Season with salt and pepper to taste, or better yet, give them a pinch of Spice Beast Beast Prep Pro to make them BEASTLY.
8. Bake until the yolks are set, about 3 minutes more. Garnish with Spice Beast Garlic and the Glory