Marinated Garlic Beer Pork Chops
Grab a beer, grab some pork, don't forget the Spice Beast and fire up that grill
- 4 nice sized Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp Spice Beast The Garlic and the Glory
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger root
- 1 Cup Dark Style Beer (In the summer I'm a fan of Modelo Negra)
- Combine all ingredients into large resealable zip bag and massage gently to distribute evenly over the pork. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours. The longer they marinate the more flavor it will have.
- Heat up your grill to a medium-high heat. (Make sure you spray the grill grates with some non stick spray so your tuna don't stick) Take marinated pork and grill for 7-9 minutes on each side, If using a thermometer, 150 degrees internal temp is perfect.
Serve hot as an entree or sliced over a bed of greens as a salad.
Suggested Side: Steamed/Sauteed Spinach or Sauteed Broccoli Rabe