Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Cheesesteak stuffed peppers! Soooo good!! Green bell peppers, chopped mushrooms & sweet onions, sliced sirloin and some provolone cheese melted on top.
4 Bell Peppers
1 Sweet Onion
1 Clove of Garlic (or 1 tsp of Jacked Garlic & Onion)
1 Pack of Mushrooms
4-8 Slices of Provolone Cheese
10oz thinly sliced sirloin steak
- Heat oven to 325. Cut tops off of peppers and place on baking sheet. Bake Peppers for 30 minutes to soften
- Chop onion, mushrooms and garlic. Drizzle olive oil in sauté pan and sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic for 6 minutes on medium
- Add steak and Spice Beast Seasonings to sauté pan. Cook for approximately 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add steak mixture to peppers. Place 1-2 slices of provolone cheese on top of each pepper.
- Broil peppers on high until cheese melts
- Add additional Beast Prep Pro to taste
Did you like this Recipe?
Recipe submitted by: Valerie Hackett
Check out Valerie Hackett on Instagram @valhackett
If you haven’t tried Spice Beast yet, you have no idea what you’re missing! Go check him out now!! You’ll be glad you did! 😉 -Valerie Hackett
Want to submit your own??? Click Here