I-Just-Want-Tasty-Chicken Instant Pot Chicken
NEW RECIPE!!! 👉 I-Just-Want-Tasty-Chicken Instant Pot Chicken by: Edith Li
You know that annoying moment when you just want or need cooked chicken, whether it’s because you’re HUNGRY or for another recipe that annoyingly calls for “cooked chicken”? Sure, you could go out and get a rotisserie chicken, but trust me... this is better. AND you can make as much or as little as you need! It’s ok. I’ll still be here when you want to thank me after you try this. 😂 -Edith Li
- 1 tsp Spice Beast Viva Pizzeria per chicken thigh (“CT”)
- 1/4 tsp granulated roasted garlic per CT (Jacked Garlic & Onion works, too)
- 1/8 tsp Spice Beast Beast Prep for every 2 CTs
- 1/8 tsp smoked hot paprika for every 2 CTs
- 6 Chicken thighs (CTs) (feel free to scale up or down)
- 1/2 cup water
• Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
• Lay CTs skin side down on a plate and rub about 1/2 tsp with spice rub.
• Flip CTs skin side up. Make a pocket in each CT’s skin and rub about 1/2 tsp of spice rub between skin and meat of each CT.
- Pour water into Instant Pot (“IP”) stainless steel insert (“pot”). Place pot in IP and place trivet into pot.
- Layer CTs on the trivet in the pot.
- Lock lid on IP and set the valve to sealing.
- Set IP on Manual, high pressure, for 10 min. When done, let stand for 10 min before carefully releasing pressure manually.
- Carefully remove CTs from pot and serve. 😋